General resources for English learners and their teachers:
- Resources for students and teachers, maintained by the Internet TESL Journal
- English as a Second Language, Purdue OWL
- Dave’s ESL Cafe, “The Internet’s Meeting Place for ESL and EFL teachers and students from around the world”
- WAC and 2nd Language Writing, WAC Clearinghouse
Includes a bibliography of WAC literature related to 2nd-language learners.
- Symposium on Second Language Writing
- Resources for non-native learners of English, Southern Illinois University
- George Mason University’s Writing Across the Curriculum has a video series on supporting multilingual writers.
- See also this website’s general resources for writing and presenting
Writing in English to a global audience:
- Writing English as a Global Language – Martin Schell
If you are aware of good materials, whether specific to math or general, please contribute your suggestions. Particularly needed is a concise resource for teachers who wonder how to comment on writing.